Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Time taken over a tech problem

Next day…

Oh no! What next!
Jason: You didn’t pick up last night. Thought you’d fallen in the bathroom and broken a leg. Nearly called an ambulance.

Sybil: I thought of texting you. I was busy. Downloading an app and recalibrating the headphones took longer than I expected.

Jason: Yeah. At this stage of life, I often can’t be bothered with some tech problem that I can solve but I’ll never need to do it again. 

Sybil: Waste of what little time I have left.

Jason: Rather play with the cat?

Sybil: And what’s wrong with that?

________

Voice-over

Understandably frustrating wrestling with tech. Wait until the next day. Search online. Ask someone, lay or professional if you have better things to do with your time. Or even troubleshoot it and use it as a learning opportunity. 

No comments: