Monday, December 6, 2021

Necktie cautions

Picasso around a neck…

Lorenzo: An eyecatching necktie.

Barolo: I bought it to go to art exhibitions.

Lorenzo: So you wear it to make a statement?

Barolo: Actually, I’ve only worn it once or twice. I used to wear quieter ones every day when I had a job.

Lorenzo: Every day?

Barolo: Well not on weekends, and summer was “cool biz”, an open necked shirt. You never wear one?

Lorenzo: I like simplicity, saves time dressing before I run out the door, it’s merely decoration, I mean it’s not like a belt which holds your pants up, there’s even medical reasons like it restricts blood flow to the brain and might even contribute to eye problems like glaucoma.

Barolo: Maybe I’ll rethink doing neck decorations.

________

Voice-over

Croatians, wearers of cravats, seem to have started the trend. 

1 comment:

rolenzo said...

So that’s why I never wear one!