Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Proustian questions and Venetian masks (1)


Party game…
.
Antonio: I think we should do a Proust questionnaire.
.
Cecilia: What, on everyone? Too time consuming.
.
Antonio: How about one question for each person at random? And we video their responses. Like they do in Inside Actors' Studio.
.
Cecilia: Some of the guests are publicity-shy.
.
You must not know who I am...
Antonio: OK. So they wear Venetian, you know...
.
Cecilia: Blinds?
.
Antonio: Venetian masks. I have a collection.
_________
Voice-over
Proust questions, a selection:
The principal aspect of my personality.
The quality that I desire in a man.
The quality that I desire in a woman.
What I appreciate most about my friends.
My favorite pastime.
My dream of happiness.
What would be my greatest misfortune?
What I should like to be.
The country where I should like to live.
The flower that I like.
My favorite bird.
My favorite prose authors.
My heroes in fiction.
My favorite heroines in fiction.
My favorite composers.
...

No comments: