We need to make cuts in spending (what). A meeting tomorrow for everyone (who), 8 am sharp, (when), in the multipurpose room (where), to figure out a way how to pay this year’s tax (why).
- A declaration doesn’t need an introduction. Declare it.
- Giving reassurance is not necessary before a solution.
- If it is needless to say, it is needless to say.
- A warning followed by an exhortation is better replaced by details of the plan.
- Summarizing the "who," "when" and "where" is more effective than stringing transitions together.