|How about you drive?|
- It responds by giving appropriate commands.
- It gives an emotional response, “Whoops.”
- It makes suggestions, "Try turning left..."
- It uses grammatical auxiliaries like articles.
- It omits auxiliaries for dramatic effect, "You calling aliens..."
- It uses contractions by omitting subject, "Got them..."
- It defends itself, by explaining that the latest information was dated.
- It takes over the job of the driver like a Google driverless car.
- It uses metaphor, “…like ET…” to make a joke.
(from GPS Navi Passes the Turing Test, July 2013)