Alter Ego: Adventure. (1)
Ego: Where do I have to go?
Alter Ego: An Alternative road. (2)
Ego: If I must go, then when is the best time to go?
Alter Ego: Anytime. (3)
Ego: What do I do on the way?
Alter Ego: Anything, but do observe. Observe closely. (4)
Ego: And who should I go with?
Alter Ego: Alone. Go alone, then you’re not left waiting around for anyone. (5)
wh5 is reversed.
Usually we question: who, what, where, when and why.
But this time, we go in reverse.
Why do we travel, where and when do we go, what do we do and finally, who do we go with?
Answers: Adventure, Alternative, Anytime, Anything, Alone.
Aaah! Accidental (?) Alliteration!
(1) A ship in a harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are for. J. Shedd.
(2) Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by - and it has made all the difference. Robert Frost.
(3) From the time I was a child, travel formed me as much as my formal education. David Rockefeller.
(4) A traveler without observation is a bird without wings. Moslih Eddin Saadi.
(5) The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready. Henry David Thoreau.